Saturday, July 19, 2008

My first post!


I always wanted to have my own Blog .It is so cool to have one ,who are you ,a nobody, if you don't blog. You be damned to hell for mediocrity, that is not having a blog. And mediocrity, that is so UNME.And so the enterprise began. I created my space ,selected a nice and sober theme which was very ME. And here I was –citizen of blogosphere! Now that I had a blog I must write something ,I mean what is the point of having a blog if its empty. But I was ME I cannot just write anything,afterall it was my first post, it must be a masterpiece and in every sense of the word. It has to be hilarious for sure ,at least it should make a dead man jump out of his grave laughing. And since I was ME it cannot just be a useless comedy .I mean I cannot waste my writing prowess writing dirty jokes.Let Khushwant Singh do that. So decided to write an 'issue based comedy'.I decided to write on Reservation issue which was plaguing Rajasthan then. After three days of writing and deleting and scratching my head, I decided to end my enterprise .I was not ME :(.As I think of those three days I realize problem was not that I was not ME but rather ME was not I.ME was and has always been what I aspires. But in trying to be ME, I always loses. ME cannot be mediocre so I never does anything mediocre, so what he does ..best thing…he does nothing. ME cannot be embarrassed so I never is embarrassed..how …he hides in his shell. ME has to be popular so I is popular..how…he never annoys anybody.Does I realizes that he is getting lost in oblivion …perhaps he does ………but I just wants to be ME……

1 comment:

Ankush Jadhav said...

Silent Killer has managed to kill us..again.